Search This Blog

Monday 14 January 2013

Message from Devonian Book Reviewer: Happy New Year

Hello to all my Readers
And a (late) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope you're all well.

So the world didn't end on December 21st, whilst that's probably a good thing to most people, I can't help but feel a little disappointed with the anti-climax....

So 2013 is here and I hope things start looking up for the world as the last few years haven't exactly been great have they?

And you'll all hopefully be pleased to hear I've made a resolution to try and review more this year
(Although I fear, as with many resolutions, this one may fail)

So here's to 2013!
And a big thank you to all of you who read this even when I haven't posted for a while :)

Once again Happy New Year,
The Devonian Book Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment but don't post spam :) Thanks